I was mentioned in a MakeItUltra ™ Blogging Award post by the charming and talented Lennon https://fabulouswithglitches.wordpress.com/author/lennonc27/
Lennon’s blog is a nice mix of topics and ideas and is always one I enjoy getting the notifications of each new post. Her Humpday Shenanigans posts are amongst the only reason I go onto WordPress on a Wednesday, so her mentioning me and my blog mean a lot. So thankyou Lennon, your kindness and good nature always shine through.
The MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers for quality content, originality and presentation. The intention of this award is to encourage connectivity and support in the blogging community and to increase exposure for individual bloggers.
Always rules right?
If you have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and choose to accept it, write a blog post about the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award in which you:
Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Take a moment to positively promote the person who nominated you.
Display the award on your blog by adding it to your post and/or displaying it using a widget on your page (Save the image to your computer and upload it to your blog post). Don’t forget to use the tag #MyUltraAward when you make your post!
Answer the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award questions listed below.
Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and provide a link for them to your post.
- What is your name? Keith out in the world, but on here, I often use the name Munky
- Where are you from? Liverpool: UK
- How long have you been blogging and why did you start? I have been blogging since February 2014 and I started, because I was told that writing was good therapy. I’d a year previous had a depression-related breakdown and to be honest, still having a hard time, this was an outlet, a place to share, without being too personal.
- What are you most proud of? My son, he’s 5 and amazes me every day.
- What are your blogging goals? To be more open and honest, to blog about different things and to connect more with the larger blogging community.
- How do you spend your free time? I’m a massive comics nerd, I enjoy TV and film as well as getting to the gym couple of times a week, also enjoy anything that makes me laugh.
- Provide 5 random facts about yourself….
1.) I have a comic character tattooed on my right arm and will soon have one on my left.
2.) I have been with my wife (The Mighty Rosie) for ten years and love her more each day.
3.) I have never learned to drive, but will change that very soon.
4.) The Mighty Rosie and I often communicate in a series of film and tv references only she and I get, many from How I Met Your Mother.
5.) Once watched South Park and Drawn Together in german, stoned and still found it funny.
– Nominate 1-8 blogs that you feel deserve the award and provide links. ***You don’t have to participate and I know a lot of my friends do not do the awards and that’s OK but this is a compliment and I want to share your blogs, hope you don’t mind ***
In no particular order